INVITEDbyRUK

Monday, September 13, 2010

ABC's

Today I bought a laminator (don't know why it's taken me so long!) and made some quick homework pages for my kids. I am always printing them off and really, I hate to say it, but we WASTE alot of paper in this house!! So with the laminator today we made our alphabet pages, using the QLD Beginners Handwriting Font which I purchased a couple of years ago before Mr6 started school. It's around $10 to download, but I thought it was money well spent, as I have got endless use out of it. Just print, laminate and grab some whiteboard markers (medium point are best I find) and you have re-useable homework sheets :) Great for Miss3 as she is still practising her name and numbers and I plan on making a mini book to pop in my handbag to keep her busy during appointment and long drives :) and of course for her to learn

Before laminating, I marked the 'start' points for Miss3, as she sometimes get confused.

VERY proud of herself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment