INVITEDbyRUK

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hole lot of fun

One of my prize possessions is my hole punches. I developed a love for them before I had kids and own some books called Punch Art by Debra Clark which caused me to become a hole punch addict! The possibilities with all those shapes are endless and can be very pretty. My kids know I love my punches and not to touch without my okay to do so. This morning they were out and I told the kids they could help themselves... anyone would have thought it was Christmas in our house with the squeals they let out! They're now at the age where they can use them (I think), supervised of course, and they understand they are 'special' and need to be taken care of. They are actually STILL sitting there punching out shapes and gluing while I am posting this (it's kept them busy for the last 1.5 hours). I know you're not all hole punch hoarders, but kids love having shapes to stick and create pictures with, and its great for their imagination.



My stash




No comments:

Post a Comment