INVITEDbyRUK

Friday, July 30, 2010

Patterned Paint Rollers

I found these mini lint rollers at my local two-dollar shop and instantly thought I could turn them into patterned paint rollers for the kids. They seemed the right size for little hands and knowing they would be sticky I thought I could cut out some shapes from sponge and stick them on. When I got home though, I remembered I had some old foam stickers that didn't 'stick' anymore because they were too old, so they were perfect!! The only warning I give with this activity is not to load the roller up with too much paint as it just smears and slides across the page instead of actually rolling. Kids loved it :) Will have to use the Christmas shapes and make wrapping paper I think!








*this is what happends when you load it with too much paint (and ignore your mummy's instructions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment